"Kabadishop" is the brand name of the scrap pickup service promoted by DHVEN TECHNOLOGIES LLP. Any mention of either of the names in this document refer to the online scrap pickup service provided by DHVEN TECHNOLOGIES LLP. The terms and conditions mentioned here are subject to change at the sole discretion of Kabadishop, DHVEN TECHNOLOGIES LLP. These terms and conditions and all the policies mentioned below are binding and require that any conflict arising as a consequence of using our product or service, to be sorted in the court of law in juridiction of Mumbai only. If you choose to proceed further, it will be taken as your consent to our terms and services mentioned in this document and elsewhere on this website. If you disagree by any of the terms on this page, then please do not participate in our business in any form, either as a seller or any business partner or any other role, with our products and/or services. Any person using our services with the intent of selling scrap via Kabadishop is treated as a 'seller'. Any person using our services with the intent of purchasing scrap or trading in any form is treated as a 'vendor' henceforth.
Terms for Sellers
Below mentioned firm points are elaborated purposely to make customers use our Scrap selling service practically. Here Terms & Conditions has been proclaimed for better flexibility & effectiveness of Kabadishop’s solution. We strictly recommend our customers to follow our guidelines on the following scenarios-
Terms and conditions to ponder:
1) To make our solution more productive to our customers, it’s our gentle appeal for existing & future customers that they must not share or interchange their personal phone numbers with our Kabadishop Scrap vendors or Kabadiwala for any uninformed business.
2) For pickup service, “seller” must provide with accurate address while submitting request. Failing to provide accurate address, pickup request will be cancelled. We may reschedule your request if we won’t able to pick up and same will be intimated to you
3) “Seller” Must have 10KG or more scrap for generating pickup request failing which nominal convenience fee will be charged for pickup
4) Rates are fixed as per Price List, for rates of other items please contact us
5) We also appeal our prevailing & future customers to utilize our service via Kabadishop’s Website & App for proactive customer support system from our end. Our online service has been dedicated for better user interaction with 100% outcomes of success.
6) We buy scrap from our customers in relation to the best competitive market rate. The prices we offer is the most cash worthy. Join our service to enjoy to the fullest.
7) Vendors can use digital weighing scale with loyalty and its customer’s sole responsibility to check out few chances of fraudulent & immediately report to our customer support team so that we can proceed actions.
8) Evaluation of Electronic waste will be done on the spot by our Scrap vendors as per the value of that waste. For future buying of E- waste, we will be introducing a SCRAP calculator and we request our customers to bear with us.
9) Kabadishop is not liable for any misshapen or harm that may occur to the customers during the ongoing process of our service. We do not take any responsibility for intolerant activities such as theft, molestation, injury or any physical harm during customer and scrap vendor interaction.
10) Owing to several non tangible reasons, we are not blameworthy. However, we always take your feedback seriously and will appreciate if you raise any concerns in regards to the behaviour and/or practices of the vendors coming to your service. Let us know if you experience anything which you think is out of place or is not expected from our customer support or vendors. We will take disciplinary action upon investigation at our end if the claims are found valid and demand action.
11) As per our norm, a customer must not command the scrap vendors to do any non-serviceable task or any personal favor. Our vendors will function in accord with our guidelines and will not perform any cleaning, junk gathering from your house. You must accumulate all our scrap waste for a most reliable convenience from our end. This is not just important for the environment, but also for maintaining the human dignity, which we hold highest above all.
12)All the protocols mentioned above is to rectify any glitch, which stops you from receiving a Technology friendly service. We hereby recommend you to follow the inclined instructions. Note: The above policies mentioned here are subject to change at the sole discretion of Kabadishop, DHVEN TECHNOLOGIES LLP.
Cancellation Policy for Pickups
Accepting or cancelling the scrap pick up service may rely upon, whether the service to be delivered to the user is approachable (access to location). Kabadishop owns the right to accept or refuse any request initiated by the seller. A seller can himself inform the calling representative or can start or cancel the request as per their requirements.The pending request can be cancelled by the user before the pick up or trade discussion without any charge or penalty. Once the local vendor is confirmed to dispatch to serve the user then the request cannot be cancelled & owned goods will not be returned if received any.
In case of illegal trade or activities not allowed under the Indian laws, then a strict legal action can be taken according to the court of law. Our service policy mentioned above is strictly applicable to our Web & Mobile Application product and our entire gamut of services.
Terms for Vendors
Scrap vendors must confirm before utilizing our service, their agreement towards the following Terms & Conditions including all the extra and additional policies referenced herein. The pre-defined protocols and guidelines in our Terms of Service mentions business standard necessary for Kabadishop scrap vendors to agree.
It would be ideal if you deliberately experience our Terms of Service before getting to the needs we give to you. In the event that you don't go to a consent to our Terms of Service, then merchant/vendor may not get included with any of our administrations through Website/Mobile App or under any service DHVEN TECHNOLOGIES LLP. If these Terms of Service are seen as an offer, affirmation is expressly compelled to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 1 – Vendor ship
1) By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you/vendor are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this Website/Mobile Application.
2) To become a partner scrap vendor, you must be a full-time business, who can actively dedicate time to collect scrap waste as per the request of the customers. Negligence towards service may lead to instant disqualification. You must enroll with us as a full-time vendor & not as part time partner. Submission of authorized Indian identification cards such as Aadhar card, Driving License, Pan card may be required for activation as our Service provider.
3) You may not use our online scrap service for any unlawful or unofficial purpose, nor may you, in the usage of the Service, interrupt or violate any firm laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
4) A breach or defilement in the least of the Terms will result in an instant debarment or disqualification from the service.
SECTION 2 - UNIVERSAL or NECESSARY CONDITIONS
1) We Kabadishop, owe the rights to choose or decide whether the enrolling vendor is fit for providing service on our behalf or not. Mistreatment or ill behavior with the customers may too lead to debarment or strict actions against the vendors.
2) You agree not to use any non-legitimate ways to cheat, fraudulent, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
3) The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
SECTION 3 - ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
1) We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
2) This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
SECTION 4 - MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
1) Prices for our scrap materials are decided by Kabadishop.
2) We reserve the right at any time to alter or suspend the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
3) We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
SECTION 5 - PRODUCTS OR SERVICES
1) Our services may be available exclusively online through the website/App and any service delivered without our concern may lead to cancellation or debarment of the service provider/vendor.
2) We charge a service amount from our vendors as per mentioned in the Refund Policy
3) We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
4) We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any services that we offer. All descriptions of scrap or scrap pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
5) We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
Undeniable protocols for Vendor/Service Provider
Objection to any of these obligatory terms automatically declares a vendor not appropriate or acceptable to deliver service from Kabadishop’s behalf.
1) We are authorized to alter the price of different scrap materials available in our rate card. As per our terms, it’s mandatory to buy scrap from customers at our obvious prices.
2) Unwillingness to deliver scrap pick up service via our online channels such as Website / Mobile Vendor App is not tolerable. We deliver scrap pick up service to our online users/customers as per our business model which can be subject to change whenever found appropriate.
3) Our vendors must carry a digital scale to our online/partnered customers. We provide electronic weighing scales to our service providers to guarantee or prevent any fraudulent activities. Without digital scale, a vendor is ceased from catering his service to the customers whatever may be the case.
4) We make available our company attires to the vendors to prevail the trustworthiness of our service.
5) Any misbehaving attitude towards a customer may lead to strict actions against the vendor or may lead to discontinuations without refunds.
6) Every new joining vendor is provided with a Unique Identification number from our end. We hand over Identification cards to our vendor/service provider to guarantee the service credibility.
If in any case, a vendor or service provider fails to follow these protocols then he is not liable to claims for refunds. At any case, we do not refund any subscription amount to our vendors once the Unique Id is activated or generated with concern.
For more detail, please review our Returns Policy.
SECTION 6 - CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE FOR VENDORS
We save the privilege, at our sole tact, to refresh, change or alter any piece of these Terms of Service by presenting updates and changes on our site. It is your obligation to check our site intermittently for changes. You proceeded with utilization of or access to our site or the Service taking after the presenting of any progressions on these Terms of Service constitutes acknowledgment of those progressions.
Pricing Policy For Vendors
At Kabadishop, we charge vendor one time non-refundable Registration fee of Rs. 1500, which provides vendors with Digital weighing scale, one “kabadishop” branded t shirt, Cap(kabadishop branded),Vendor id card. Extra cap and tshirt can be availed at addition cost
At Kabadishop, we clearly mention our monthly subscription charge to our vendors before you sign up with us. A monthly service charge of Rs 500 is collected from the vendors for the technology service and business leads we provide. This subscription fee gives you leads worth uptoRs 20,000 every month – this limit is referred as Subscription Tier. Upon activation of your Kabadishop ID, the monthly subscription charge is mandatory with no claims for refunds. If a vendor wishes to discontinue after the Kabadishop ID is generated, then no claims for refunds are acceptable. Please note that the subscription tier charges have to be made by at the beginning of the month. Last date of payment is 10th of every month. A late fee ofRs 100 will be levied in case of delay.
Transaction fee of Rs 200 for every Rs 10,000 transaction is charged beyond the subscription tier limit every month in addition to the subscription tier charges.
Example: Suppose, Ravi bought scrap worth Rs 49,000 in the month of May 2017, then the total amount this period will be Rs 1400 Ravi pays us= 500 as subscription fee + 200 + 200 +200= Rs.1100 Explanation: Rs 500 (Subscription tier fee) + (Rs200x3 : Top-up tier fee) Here, Rs500(Plus taxes) is payed as subscription fee at the starting of the month which gives him leads of uptoRs 20,000.
At the end of the month, when the worth of the entire scrap is calculated, Ravi has to pay Rs 200x3 (=Rs 600) under topup tier for additional scrap of worth Rs 29,000 he purchased in the month of May 2017. This balance can be payed at the end of the month or during the month, but no later than 10th day of the next month. Please note that an additional late fee of up-to Rs 100 can be levied for every Rs 250 fee charged in the transaction tier.
Schedule of payment
Every month, the registered vendors are scheduled for payments within the first week of the month. The payment schedule starts from the date of registration of the Kabadishop ID of the vendor. The charges are reflected in the vendor’s account in the vendor app for your convenience. The same can be confirmed from our customer support contact number reflected at the end of this document or on our contact us page.
Refund Policy For Vendors
Note: The following policies mentioned here are subject to change at the sole discretion of Kabadishop, DHVEN TECHNOLOGIES LLP.
The refund policy for vendors adheres some limitations to prevent the disobey of authority protocols for better scrap pick up service to the customers. Only scrap vendors who are registered or about to get registered with Kabadishop are applicable under the rules & regulations of our Refund Policies.
Non-agreement to our payment procedures makes a vendor not eligible to join Kabadishop.What we don’t accept?
1) We don’t accept any assertions from vendors if the case is about the refund of subscription fee. Subscription fee is non-refundable once the vendor's Kabadishop ID is activated.
2) Assertions related to change of scrap price.
3) If any allegations are on the behalf of our transparent service offered to the customers.
4) In case a disciplinary action is taken against a vendor.
We accept Refund cases where following reasons apply -
1) In case, a scrap vendor has discrepancies with the invoice of transaction worth then the case is accepted and processed. If discrepancies are accurate enough for claim then the amount is refunded within a time duration of 60 days from the day of filing a written complaint in person or through email.
2) Only if there is a temporary malfunction of technical or software aspects from our end. We can accept request for rectification here but not any assertions.Scrap material pricing
At Kabadishop, we analyze the market and declare mandatory prices for vendors and businesses for a hassle free payment. The prices are updated frequently.
Changes to our termsWe have the discretion to update our terms at any time, If we decide to change our terms, we will post those changes on this page, and/or update the Terms modification date below.
If you have any questions about our Terms and Conditions, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this site, please contact us at:
DHVEN TECHNOLOGIES LLP
Mumbai , India
* Note- If you choose to proceed further, it will be taken as your consent to our terms and services mentioned in this document and elsewhere on this website. If you disagree by any of the terms on this page, then please do not participate in our business in any form, either as a seller or any business partner or any other role, with our products and/or services.